Monday, April 27, 2015

Press pause play

"I wasn't trying to make money, I was trying to make a point." -Seth Robin

"It's not about the leaders and rules. It sounds good and thats what matters." -olafur arnalds

"It's not about better or worse. It's about different."


"Almost everybody I meet in the world of art, music, literature or creative expression, everybody is equally excited and afraid. Nobody really knows where their next pay-check is coming from, but they’re really excited about their ability to create and share their work.." -Moby“

"I personally find perfection in art and music to be really off-putting. I like listening to Billie Holiday because there’s vulnerability […] I get really intimidated and bored by perfect digital art.”- Moby

“We are on the verge of a new dark age. The creative world is destroyed. All we have is cacophony and self opinion. We have a crisis of democratized culture.”- Andrew Keen

No comments:

Post a Comment